In case anyone’s wondering ,(I doubt anyone is) , I have a specific Tumblr for everything Big Brother so I wouldn’t annoy you lovely people here. For those who follows this Tumblr because of BBAU last year or any BB, kindly follow this Tumblr then:
Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice in Human Form.
So, I want that shirt, and that burger and of course Ashton. Life decisions!
After weeks of obsessing over watching this show, I am finally writing this. First of all, sorry if anything sounds wrong here because firstly, I am not Canadian and secondly, I am more familiar with the UK/AUS format of BB than the American one.
1). Am I the only one who thinks that all the disastrous outcomes of Beast Coast Alliance dominating the house now (BORING) would not have happened if Alec did not act like a dick and just voted Andrew out as Topaz wanted? In the end, neither Andrew nor Emmett trusted him more after that anyway. The horrible part is that Andrew now reigns in the house (Or at least he thinks he is).
2) What’s the frustration with Andrew? My answer is what is not to be frustrated about Andrew. He is clearly scared of Tom. This is evident during the incidence of ‘Tom is coming back’ . He almost flipped. I guess that pretty much explains why after Tom left, Andrew seemed to be much more active and daring in playing the game. Secondly, he played Gary. He could have just worked with Gary ( And make the Gandrew shipping of some of us a reality ). Now I miss Gary :( . I pretty much tolerated Andrew throughout the show because of the idea of ‘Gandrew’. Earlier on, I keep on hoping for him and AJ to be evicted.
3. Jemmett alliance is frustrating. I like Emmett. I think I like Jillian as the show progress but at this point , it is just annoying. Emmett controls Jillian so much , subtly. For some reasons, I see Jillian winning HoH as a way to get what Emmett wants done. As a fan of Emmett I should be happy right? But I don’t know, I just like when a player struggles instead of getting whatever they want so easily. And now Jillian winning HoH for the third time is just zzz. Unless if she played the game, if you know what I mean.
4. I love Talla. I just do. But I am actually surprised she is in the Top 5 right now. Yes she is entertainment and all (With Gary) but at this point I don’t know what’s gonna happen with her. I guess they let her slide so it’s easier for them to make it in the end. But for some reasons I like to think that Talla is just playing a character and would win something and crush all these other players. You never know.
5. I love Alec. But as the show progress, he kills me. He did so many things that did not make sense. And look, now he is evicted. What is Alec without The Shield right? It hurts every time when The Shield say that everyone is stupid, and they are controlling because in truth they are not. Yes, I admit Peter can be very brilliant but him speaking so loudly and thinking everyone is stupid does not click with me.
6. Alec or Gary to come back? I want Gary , provided that he would align with Peter and Talla . But since Gary and Talla had a bad history, I guess that would not happen. Thing is, Gary coming back would be awesome. That one thing is convincing. Alec after what he had done, I am not convincing he would do anything remarkable. But at least he comes back people wouldn’t think they game is ‘unfair’ or maybe, it is less unfair (if there’s such a thing) since he just left unline Gary who has been enjoying a week in the Jury house. But what is fair in Big Brother right? Can’t we just bring back Liza so she would align with Peter and shake the house?!
7. I don’t know who I want to win. My early favourites who are still in the house are Emmett and Talla. But things have changed.
Andrew the Vampire.
Emmett is definitely one tasty piece of human meat.